You must be aged 18 to 30 (inclusive) to apply for this visa.
You must enter New Zealand within twelve months of the date the visa is issued.
Your visa is then valid for up to twelve months from the date you enter New Zealand.
- You must be a citizen of Ireland with a passport valid for at least three months after your departure from New Zealand
- You must be able to show that you possess NZ $4,200 (approximately €2,500)
- You must provide evidence of a return ticket, or enough funds to purchase one
- You must meet health and character requirements, and genuine intentions
- You can take part in study or training courses for up to six months
- You must not be accompanied by dependents
- You must not take up permanent employment
Number of visas available:
There is no cap on the number of visas available
NZ $455 (approximately €285)
Most are processed within 27 days.
How to apply:
Create account and apply online at https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?WHS
Contact details: www.immigration.govt.nz/about-us/contact