You must be aged 18 to 30 (inclusive) to apply for this visa.
At the discretion of the Chilean Immigration Authorities (usually 365 days from entry date).
- You must hold an Irish passport and be ordinarily resident in Ireland
- You must be aged between 18 and 30 (inclusive) at time of application
- Your main reason for travelling to Chile must be for a holiday
- You cannot be accompanied by a spouse or dependant children
- You must have a return ticket or enough money to buy one
- You must have enough money to maintain yourself for the duration of your stay
- You cannot have a criminal record
- You must agree to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalization insurance, as well as liability insurance to cover you for the duration of your stay
Number of visas available:
There are up to 100 visas available to Irish applicants per year.
Consult Chile Embassy (contacts below) for visa fee information.
It takes approximately two to four weeks after receipt of all required documentation
How to apply:
For further information, please contact the Consulate of Chile in Ireland by
Phone: 01 667 5094 / 01667 5094